Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
We make it a priority to enhance our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending frequent tax seminars.
Businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
We recommend Tax Saving Strategies that help you…
- Grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets,
- Defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later,
- Reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make,
- Reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you’ve made,
- Reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more,
- Reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster, and
- Reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style.
Here’s just a few of the Tax Saving Strategies we…
- Split income between family members or legal entities to get income taxed in lower bracket,
- Shift income or expenses between years to have them fall where into a lower rate,
- Defer tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans,
- Use of investments to produce income tax exempt from federal, state, or both taxes, and
- Find tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home.
Remember, we work for you not for the IRS. Many of our clients save many times the fee in reduced tax liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.